Saturday, November 15, 2008

What keeps you going?

This business has been a true passion for me and I am loving every minute of it. So far Austin Outdoor Studio has worked with some wonderful people, worked on many incredible homes, and gets to be a part of a wonderful community that truly supports local business. There are many things that keep me constantly moving forward. I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone I have worked with and let you know I truly appreciate your business and your help in making Austin Outdoor Studio what it is. Thank You!!!
Of course I have other motivations that keep me going and you know I can't refuse an opportunity to post pictures of the cutest little man I know, my son Parker. To my loving wife Kristin and the greatest son, Parker.
Thanks again everyone!!
From Custom Work


From Custom Work

No comments: